Combine comfortable and quality accommodation with activities on the mountain resort area of incredible area of Pelion.
You may organize your very own program or select one or more of the paths/courses which have been made by special guides, some of which are Canyoning at “Mylopotamo”, Trekking at ”Halorema” or Mountain Biking at the lake barrage “Panagiotiko”. All courses/paths are done by distinguished guides and are suitable for level of physical conditions.
I.F.OM with the experienced and well-trained mountain guides with the horse, may offer:
- Equestrian lessons for the first contact with horses.
- Nature tours depending on the time you have at your disposal.
- Other activities perfectly intertwined with the natural way of life.
But let’s go and see what the main menu includes, namely horseback riding.
- First of all, there is the junior route for our little riders and their parents lasting half an hour. The second route is the one hour walk in nature with destination mountain or sea, in order to make a first acquaintance of the riders with the riding, that is, this program is chosen mainly by the beginner riders. Then there are longer getaways or all day long such as a route to the railway station of Milea or to Paliovigla Agios Georgios Nileia even to the nearby cave of Centaurs.
- In the choice of destination to Milies, the purpose is for the riders to watch the arrival of the legendary “Moutzouri”, as well as the change of direction of the machine with an original … patent, based on an iron circular construction.
Discover scuba diving
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it.
While not an actual scuba certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
On our kayaking adventure trips we will paddle the clear Mediterranean waters of the Aegean Sea, relax on deserted beaches, go into caves, explore the remote, unique and spectacular coastline of East Pelion.
We have a selection of single and tandem (double seat) kayaks which are ideal for families, couples and friends. Our guided day-trips are available on most days, from April, through to the end of October. Everyone is welcome, no previous kayaking experience is necessary. Another option for you is to join our tours with a SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard), a brilliant activity that requires a bit more balance. Instruction is offered as required.
If you love trekking, trust us, the choise to have vacations at Pelion will reward you. The paths are countless, traversing gravel paths and cobble streets, planted literally in natural ravising vegitation.
Having as starting and finishing point our accomodation and with the relevant instructions from us you will meet the unbelievable beauty of a small canyon, named “Chalorema Canyon”, which connects the village of Afetes with Afissos.
The biggest part of the path is across river side, under the thick shade of platans, laurels and at the left and right we admire the endless olive groves. The coolness in the route gives the sense of a natural air condition, while on the way we will meet variety of wild plants, a wooden handmade bridge that leads us to to the village of Afetes and a sagittarious shaped old bridge made of stone at the end of the village.
Canyoning down ravines/canyons for most fans of the extreme sports is tops in the list of activities as it combines trekking through the wilderness, swimming in a river as well as canyoning down cataracts (using special gear). The dips in the cool clear waters, the breath-taking lights, the trekking through huge vertical rock-faces and between narrow paths – such as the impressive beauty of a ravine- all this compose an infinite and authentic adventure for the demanding who seek excitement and vigorous experiences.